1. How do I join the race?
You can register directly from our website by pressing the “REGISTER NOW” button located on the right hand side of every page.
2. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit cards and bank transfers.
3. Is it possible to have a daily membership?
Foreign athletes must be registered with their National Triathlon Federation or hold a medical certificate specifically for triathlon competitions, issued by an Italian doctor.
- € 5.00 for the children up to youth A
- € 10.00 for the Sprint race
- € 15.00 for all races superior to Sprint
4. What kind of medical certificate is required to participate?
To participate in the competition you need a medical certificate specifically for triathlons.
5. Is it possible to rent a bike?
Of course, we have a professional bicycle rental service, just inform us in advance if and what kind of bike you require.
6. What is the distance of the team race?
The distance of the team race is Medium Distance (1.9 km / 90 km / 21 km)
7. Are there any partner hotels?
Of course, Forte Village Resort offers discounted rates starting from 130€ up to 180€ per night, half board.
8. How far are the transition zones from the hotel where you stay?
The transition zones are located within Forte Village Resort.
9. How do I get from Cagliari airport to Forte Village?
We have a partnership with a transfer agency for private transfers by car or mini van, for reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Is there a spa / massage available nearby?
Forte Village Resort has a thalasso spa center with massage specialists
12. Is the use of the wetsuit permitted?
The wetsuit is prohibited above 23°C and is mandatory below 16°C
13. Do you offer any mechanical assistance during the weekend?
Yes, the service is managed by Pistidda “BIKE CENTER” and is located inside Forte Village Resort.
14. Do I need membership card to participate?
Yes, you need to be registered with a Triathlon federation for the relay run and present the card upon registration. If you do not own a Triathlon federation card, you can get a daily membership card but only if you hold a medical certificate specifically for triathlon competitions, issued by an Italian doctor.
15. Can I pick up my prize before/after the award ceremony?
No, the awards will be given out only during the prize-giving ceremony.
16. If a member can no longer take part in the race, can I replace him/her?
Yes, it’s possible to replace someone up to 72 hours before the race.
17. Can I get a refund if I can no longer take part the race?
The registration fee is non-refundable and cannot used for next year’s registration.
18. Can the relay be mixed?
Yes, of course.
19. Are companions allowed to participate in the pasta party, the awards ceremony and barbecue?
Of course, they can attend the pasta party at an additional cost of 26 Euros per person, while the barbecue and the final party costs 32 Euros.
10. Are there any offers available for bike transportation by plane?
For those who book their flight tickets with Meridiana, the transportation of the bike is free of charge. This offer is obviously subject to the capacity of the aircraft. Once the flights have been booked, costumers need to their name and and booking code (PNR code) to the following address: email@example.com The offer is valid for the following dates: 20 – 30 October 2013
Subscribe to our Newsletter.